Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, September 20, 2009

Taking The Time

Today my hubby and I caught up for lunch with some good friends of ours - we spent a few hours, eating, talking, joking and watching the wind, waves and rain out of the windows of the restaurant. We were lucky enough to be at a restaurant right on the beach.

It is so easy when you work as hard as we do, to not take the time to just do something as relaxing as sharing some time with friends.

Normally Sunday is my washing day - and today was no different, but I hung it up (under the patio) and just left it there to dry - tomorrow is soon enough to bring it in, today was about enjoyment and friendship.

I encourage you to make a point of not getting so busy just doing that you forget to enjoy the life you live. I need to remind myself of this more often as well. Time is fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails