Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Friday, January 22, 2010

Loving Life - This Quote Is One To Live By

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:

this is me damn it! I look the way I look, I think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I am a whole complex package. Take me .. or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone with make that decision.

When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities life presents you.

Copyright 2000 Stacey Charter (found on thinkexist.com)

And to that end a link to Vanessa Amorosi's great 'This I Who I Am' - enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails