Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Citar - Rainbows




It is a wet Winter's day here in Perth, which made me think of rainbows, those beautiful things that remind you that sunshine does exist even on the wettest and grayest day.



The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears ... John Vance Cheney

The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work ... anonymous

The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched ... Henry David Thoreau

and finally the one that I live my life by

Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make it's colours appear.

And of course my favourite rainbow song - enjoy.

May your week have lots of rainbow coloured moments - for even in the darkest times, there is the possibility of a rainbow - you just have to look. xxx

4 comments:

  1. I search for rainbows every day although at times they are few and far between but....when I find one my day is so joyous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kakka, you are so good for my soul.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful timely post Kakka. We saw a glorious full arc of a rainbow after driving through torrential rain toward our holiday this weekend. I always feel a special thrill when I see their delicate, ephemeral beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true i am always looking for rainbows .they are there xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails