Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Saturday, September 20, 2014

This Says It All


I found this on Joy of Mom's Facebook Page, and had to borrow it.  I'm hoping you all have someone that is always there for you.

Sometimes I feel that I am the person that is there for everyone else, but in my darkest times I know I have some beautiful friends, work colleagues and family I can reach out to.

So if you are like me, always the person holding the umbrella, be kind to yourself sometimes too.

Thanks for popping by xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. A timely reminder. Sometimes the umbrella I hold gets blown inside out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh EC I can related to that, most recently mine has felt blown inside out quite a lot. Hope you are having a restful and pain free weekend. xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails