Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Monday, June 22, 2009

Looking For Your Feedback And/Or Posts

As mentioned in the header to the blog, I would love people to share stories, or quotes or anything that inspires them - it might be a web address or even another blog (I'm not going to get upset by that).

So if you would like me to post here on your behalf, just email it to me and let me know if you want to tell the world your name, or keep it anonymous - I don't mind either way, but I would love this to be more than my thoughts - after all maybe only I find them inspirational.

Or maybe you just want to tell me "I dreaming" (quote from the Aussie movie 'The Castle' - now that will give you a laugh, well it will if you are an Aussie).

Be assured that I won't be discouraged if I don't get any response for there is more that I want to share but I want to make sure you all know that I would love you to be part of this blog journey as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails