Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The 11th Day of Christmas

Well the 11th day of Christmas sees me busily wrapping Christmas presents and thinking, boy I have gone overboard again!!! Obviously still a lesson I need to learn and not taught in 2009 - but then again, while I can give I love doing so.

So what else can I share on this 11th day of Christmas? Well, 2009 saw me start this 2nd blog as a way to try and inspire others with my life philosophy. I had hoped that other bloggers might send me inspirational stories of their own that they would like to share. Initially I was a little disappointed that it didn't happen that way. But then I realised that it was unfair of me to have expectations of strangers and I should be happy that people come and visit and read and hopefully go away with something to think about, something that might help them in their life journey - and really that is enough.

And so I blog when I have time and have something to share, I no longer feel guilty if that is not every day or every week, for there should be no expectation by me on me either.

So I hope that you have found the odd thing here and there that has helped. 2010 may bring more, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails