Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Thursday, December 17, 2009

We Interrupt This Transmission

Did you know the Salvation Army is having a Christmas Appeal. You can donate online here.

Any amount is worth heaps, it all adds up. I've donated for the past 2 years as I feel I am in a position to share with others less fortunate at Christmas time. Can you help to?

By the way, I don't work for or follow the Salvation Army, this is not sponsored in any way, I just wanted to remind people the Appeal was on. There are also many other worthwhile volunteer organisations that could use your help - whoever you prefer, please give something to one of them this Christmas - Let Share The Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails