Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Friday, December 18, 2009

The 6th Day Of Christmas

One of the surprises of 2009 was my trip to Singapore, my daughter's blog Childhood 101 was nominated and then became a finalist of the Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards for best parenting blog. She asked me if I was able to come to help with my youngest grand-daughter as her hubby was unable to take time off work.

While I initially said yes without even thinking, when I stopped and thought about it, it was a little daunting, see my menopausal mumma blog entry here for more info.

It ended up being an amazing journey, I really enjoyed spending time travelling with my daughter and my little munchkin. We met some amazing people, got to experience a different country and to top it off my daughter won the award.

Sometimes things are put before you, you can either choose to jump or stand back and not try - this time I chose to jump and free-falling was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails