Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Monday, December 14, 2009

On The Second Day of Christmas

Further to yesterday's post, my strange bent on the 12 days of Christmas, here is the 2nd thing I am thankful for.

2009 gave me the chance to become closer to some great friends, started by sharing New Years Eve with them and finishing with celebrating New Years Eve this year too.

P & J, I have really appreciated the time we have spent together this year, the 4 of us always have a blast and your cooking P is to die for - glad we are going to get fit together in 2010 - then I can eat more of the cherry tart and not worry about my expanding waistline - LOL.

Finding time to spend with friends is always uplifting and well worth the effort in our busy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails