Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3rd Day of Christmas

So what could be the 3rd thing that 2009 bought my way that I am grateful for.

The chance to cut my working hours down to 8 days per fortnight. Didn't know how we would cope money-wise or how I would cope doing 10 days in 8. I should not have worried. We have managed with less money and by re-scheduling and dividing the workload between my staff and I, probably as I should have been doing for a while now, we have had all bases covered.

Don't be afraid to take a chance, I arranged to do it on a 3 month trial basis first with the option of going back to full time if I felt I needed to. Sometimes all you need to do is admit you need a change and then have the courage to ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails