Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Monday, December 28, 2009

Entering the New Decade

So only a few more days and another new decade begins, having been born right in the middle of the 50s there are quite a few already under my belt, I hope that I have many more to come.

I am not one to make New Year's resolutions, but way back in early December I decided that 2010 was my year, the year I turn my health issues around. I will lose weight in 2010 - I am not setting myself a goal, but weight will be lost. I will exercise more and eat well and stop drinking coke (my one weakness). This is the year my life change starts.

Have you decided to make some life changes in 2010? Are there things you are going to do that make your life better, happier, more fulfilled. Is this the year you are going to look at life as 'glass half full'? Let me know, for if I can encourage you in any way during the year I would love to do so.

Roll on 2010 - it is going to be a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails