Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Thursday, December 24, 2009

The 12th Day of Christmas

2009 - the year that was, good, bad, painful, happy, sometimes joyous, often filled with laughter, sometimes with loss, new beginnings, sad goodbyes, days when my glass ran over, days when it was dry. But always filled with love - both given and received. So I don't think I could ask for anything more.

Bring on 2010 - a new decade, the year I turn 55, the year I lose weight (yes I am determined it will happen).

Wishing everyone a year ahead filled with love, laughter and happiness.

Hugs from Perth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails