Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Saturday, December 19, 2009

The 7th Day Of Christmas

The 7th thing 2009 has bought me is a renewed sense of looking at life with the glass half full.

I have had some ups and many downs this year - probably more than in any other year that I can think of. I have had more pain than ever before, I've been more lonely than ever before, I've felt sadder then I have in a lot of years. There were days and days of sadness, loneliness and pain - maybe even weeks. Some times I got bogged down in it, but always I tried to think of my glass as half full. For no matter how bad my pain was, someone somewhere is always worse, no matter how lonely I felt because my hubby was away - I had family and friends and knew he would be back - some people have no-one in their lives. No matter how sad I got, I only need to have my chicken (my eldest grand-daughter) ring me up and hearing her voice put a smile on my face, I only had to spend some time with my munchkin (my youngest grand-daughter) to have a happiness injection. And though it all, I had my sisters and my family loving me just because they can. So really my life is very blessed and I am so thankful to be walking this earth each and every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails